DuckehMS

Welcome to DuckehMS!

Where the duck started to fly...


    Npc Cash Shop Developement

    Share

    Poll

    Good Idea or No?

    [ 5 ]
    56% [56%] 
    [ 4 ]
    44% [44%] 

    Total Votes: 9
    avatar
    Duckeh

    Posts : 11
    Points : 22
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2009-11-23
    Age : 25
    Location : Corn City

    Npc Cash Shop Developement

    Post by Duckeh on Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm

    I would love to start coding an npc that has all the items from the cash shop, and trade them for the allotted amount of nx.

    - I will work on it if i get a few yes's

    - It will open through an Npc by clicking the Cash Shop Button
    avatar
    Digital

    Posts : 6
    Points : 6
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-11-23

    Re: Npc Cash Shop Developement

    Post by Digital on Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:32 pm

    Hmm, wouldn't it just be much easier having a regular cash shop?
    avatar
    Duckeh

    Posts : 11
    Points : 22
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2009-11-23
    Age : 25
    Location : Corn City

    Re: Npc Cash Shop Developement

    Post by Duckeh on Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:39 pm

    Digital wrote:Hmm, wouldn't it just be much easier having a regular cash shop?


    cash shop is a very laggy part of the server, at times. >_>
    avatar
    Digital

    Posts : 6
    Points : 6
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-11-23

    Re: Npc Cash Shop Developement

    Post by Digital on Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:41 pm

    Duckeh wrote:
    Digital wrote:Hmm, wouldn't it just be much easier having a regular cash shop?


    cash shop is a very laggy part of the server, at times. >_>

    Really? Well, the NPC could be a good idea then.
    avatar
    Mango
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 44
    Points : 71
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-11-23

    Re: Npc Cash Shop Developement

    Post by Mango on Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:25 pm

    Well it's a yes for me, reduce lagg? why not
    And... it will be nice if you keep rare nx rare.
    avatar
    iL1nk

    Posts : 12
    Points : 23
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2009-11-23
    Age : 24
    Location : In front of Computer

    Re: Npc Cash Shop Developement

    Post by iL1nk on Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:18 am

    You have my Yes ;D
    avatar
    Meep
    Senior Member
    Senior Member

    Posts : 36
    Points : 70
    Reputation : -3
    Join date : 2009-11-23

    Re: Npc Cash Shop Developement

    Post by Meep on Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:07 pm

    Lets stick with the cash shop for now. Because a GMS server with NX rewarded in events seems nice. But if we get many complains about cash shop issues, we'll decide?
    avatar
    Duckeh

    Posts : 11
    Points : 22
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2009-11-23
    Age : 25
    Location : Corn City

    Re: Npc Cash Shop Developement

    Post by Duckeh on Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:43 pm

    Meep wrote:Lets stick with the cash shop for now. Because a GMS server with NX rewarded in events seems nice. But if we get many complains about cash shop issues, we'll decide?

    I agree we should stick with it for now, but I really want to get rid of it because of the d/cs inside of the cs.
    avatar
    Meep
    Senior Member
    Senior Member

    Posts : 36
    Points : 70
    Reputation : -3
    Join date : 2009-11-23

    Re: Npc Cash Shop Developement

    Post by Meep on Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:33 pm

    Duckeh wrote:
    Meep wrote:Lets stick with the cash shop for now. Because a GMS server with NX rewarded in events seems nice. But if we get many complains about cash shop issues, we'll decide?

    I agree we should stick with it for now, but I really want to get rid of it because of the d/cs inside of the cs.

    Be patient when you buy something, You shouldn't dc after around 10 second wait.


    Last edited by Meep on Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

    logkiller

    Posts : 6
    Points : 8
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-11-25

    Re: Npc Cash Shop Developement

    Post by logkiller on Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:26 pm

    Npc cs is always good for the people who dc when they enter cs. it will prevent lots of problems.

    Victor

    Posts : 9
    Points : 15
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2009-11-25

    Re: Npc Cash Shop Developement

    Post by Victor on Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:35 pm

    well i have discussed with duckeh just now npc cs would lag more if people spam them so isn't a great idea we'll leave him to consider;)

    logkiller

    Posts : 6
    Points : 8
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-11-25

    Re: Npc Cash Shop Developement

    Post by logkiller on Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:38 pm

    spamming cs npc? cant you do the same thing with any npc..... just more coding doesnt necessarily meen more lag.

    Victor

    Posts : 9
    Points : 15
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2009-11-25

    Re: Npc Cash Shop Developement

    Post by Victor on Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:40 pm

    if cs is well coded memory usage will be less rather than you get a cs npc people will keep clicking them and memory will be wasted to run those queries therefore lagging the server
    avatar
    Duckeh

    Posts : 11
    Points : 22
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2009-11-23
    Age : 25
    Location : Corn City

    Re: Npc Cash Shop Developement

    Post by Duckeh on Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:09 am

    Ive been convinced, and i will not be coding this npc. Thanks for the heads up Victor ^-^
    avatar
    Meep
    Senior Member
    Senior Member

    Posts : 36
    Points : 70
    Reputation : -3
    Join date : 2009-11-23

    Re: Npc Cash Shop Developement

    Post by Meep on Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:27 pm

    I can code it ^^

    Siero

    Posts : 1
    Points : 3
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2009-11-25

    Re: Npc Cash Shop Developement

    Post by Siero on Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:41 pm

    Victor wrote:if cs is well coded memory usage will be less rather than you get a cs npc people will keep clicking them and memory will be wasted to run those queries therefore lagging the server

    Agreed with Victor, Noobs will keep spamming the NPC open triggering 7 queries a second per player making it like 100 queries and bam. >.>
    avatar
    Flowz
    Spammer
    Spammer

    Posts : 55
    Points : 57
    Reputation : -16
    Join date : 2009-12-01
    Location : Texas,Spring

    Re: Npc Cash Shop Developement

    Post by Flowz on Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:39 pm

    Yeah every time i exit the cash shop i DC

    Sponsored content

    Re: Npc Cash Shop Developement

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:55 pm